“Soldier: ‘Ludicrous’ To Lay 100 Percent Of Blame At Bergdahl’s Feet..”
“Hillary Camp Distances… After Defending Days Ago!….”
“Republicans Delete Digital Praise of Bowe Bergdahl Release….”
“GOP Strategists Are Arranging Media Interviews To Attack Bowe Bergdahl…..”
“The Hero Who Died Looking for Bowe Bergdahl…..”
“Hillary Clinton Was Skeptical of Taliban-Bergdahl Swap…..”
“Bergdahl was unpopular with fellow troops” (He read books about Afghanistan!)
Those were some of the headlines this week on the Bergdahl-Taliban exchange. So:
- Many Republicans praised the deal then saw an opportunity to benefit politically……….
- The Clintonistas, Hillary et al, praised the deal then it got warm in the kitchen. They saw a pitfall, let it know Hillary MAY have been skeptical……
- What next? That Obama was skeptical but went along with Smiling Joe Biden?
- Either way, Susan Rice has had her last official government job: she is the fall girl, has been since before Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi (John McCain can manage to look dignified as he whistles that tune to sound like Maria, Maria, Maria)……..
Oh courage, courage or lack thereof and the soundbite and the video clip without consent. And don’t forget the spin for 2014 and 2016. The early bird gets the spin. That is what defines American politics these years.
Now for the main event, Bowe Bergdahl:
- The kid was held in captivity among the cutthroat Taliban for five years! Imagine one of the sanctimonious fat senators, or Rush Limbaugh or Hannity, or a Clinton adviser being in his place.
- Notice that in almost every video clip we see of him in captivity he is stuffing his face (as in eating)? Do you think the Afghans may have lured him with promises of better food than the pink slime and the SRE or whatever they serve in those outposts?
- The guy looked skinny and starved before his captivity, but we won’t know what he looks like now until he is shown on the inevitable TV circus. It shouldn’t be long now.